Private Barcelona Highlights Tour: The Gothic Quarter and Art Nouveau District
Let yourself be seduced by the magic of Catalonia's capital and get to know the city from a new perspective. Embark on a journey of exciting discovery and explore the secrets of the Gothic quarter and the marvelous art Nouveau district. On this tour you will immerse yourself in Barcelona's turbulent history, discover gothic palaces, hidden medieval squares and amazing 19th century boulevards. You'll also be able to marvel at art nouveau fantasies of glass, ceramics, wrought iron, and stone.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Roman Wall, Cathedral, Santa Maria del Pi, Jewish Quarter, Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaça del Rei, Royal Palace, Sant Just, Plaça Reial, Opera, Boqueria Market
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
Passeig de Gracia, block of discord, Casa Lleó Morera, Casa Amatller, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera-Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça De Ramon Berenguer El Gran, Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, 19, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :C. de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.