Private Barcelona Highlights Tour with Hotel pick-up
Enjoy this 5-hour tour of Barcelona and see all its highlights and secrets with a expert guide that he will adapt the tour to customer convenience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc de Montjuic, Avinguda del Castell, Barcelona Spain
Get picked up by your guide at your accommodation in Barcelona. Once the pick-up is completed, the guide will take you to the first stop of your tour. You will start the day at the Montjuïc Mountain, from where you will enjoy the superb panoramic views of the city. Montjuïc, originally used as a strategic place to protect the city against attacks, is now home to the famous Miró foundation and the Caixa Forúm. These and other buildings on the hill, perfectly illustrate examples of modern art and contemporary architecture. The Montjuïc also includes examples of town planning and architecture especially drawn for the 1929 International Exhibition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
Further on, you will head to the coastline of Barcelona, you will pass by the Columbus Monument and the Gothic Drassanes. The beach is surrounded by the most modern architecture, best represented by the World Trade Centre and the transformed Old Port. Maintaining its authentic charm, Port Vell is now full of restaurants, nightclubs and fantastic shops.
Pass By: Mirador de Colom, Placa Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08001 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by the Columbus Monument, a tall memorial to the famous Christopher Columbus, at the lower end of Las Ramblas.
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy a stroll in the Gothic Quarter, known as one of the districts that are part of Ciutat Vella, the old town of the city. In Ciutat Vella, where the history of Barcelona first started, you will experience a harmonious mix of modernity with Roman and medieval imprints. You will learn about the Catalan traditions and Barcelona’s origins, while exploring the enchanting corners, picturesque squares and the narrow alleys of the Gothic quarter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
While walking through the Gothic Quarter, Plaça Sant Jaume, one of the main, oldest and most representative squares of Ciutat Vella, is definitely worth a visit.
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Admire the façade of the gothic cathedral of Barcelona, seat of the archbishopric of Barcelona, while walking around the Gothic Quarter.
Pass By: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
We will drive through the Eixample district, realised by Ildefons Cerdà after 1895 , to expand the city. (The word “Eixample” actually means “expansion” in Catalan). Passing by the streets of this elegant neighborhood, you will note that Cerdà’s philosophy of urban planning was revolutionary and utopian.
Pass By: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
You will have the chance to admire the breathtaking Gaudi's Sagrada Familia. This divine piece of art is considered as the most emblematic landmark of Barcelona. We will pass in front of this monument, and ofcourse take a break to be able to look at the various details of its façades.
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
To end our tour in beauty, we will pass through the fancy Passeig de Gràcia, with its typical Catalan architecture. The avenue is home to the most impressive façades of modernist buildings, counting Gaudi’s La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Domènech's Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller.
Pass By: Casa Lleo i Morera, Passeig de Gracia, 35, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller, designed by the modernist architect Lluís Domènech.
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Get surprised by the atypical shape of Guadi's Casa Mila.
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Casa Batllo, one of Gaudi's impressive houses. You will get amazed by its colorful façade.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide the age of the children in the group at the time of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.