Private Barcelona Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Tour with Hotel pick-up
This great value all in one private tour will allow you to discover Barcelona and Montserrat to gain a deep understanding of Catalonia in just a day.
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation at Barcelona in a comfortable private vehicle only for you and your group. During the tour, the guide will share interesting stories about Catalonia, Barcelona, and Montserrat, giving you a deep understanding of the area while keeping the tour entertaining and engaging through the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets to La Sagrada Familia
- Complete visit to Barcelona’s highlights
- Entrance to Montserrat Monastery
- Walking tour of the Natural Park of Montserrat
- Listen to the famous Escolanía de Montserrat Boys Choir (subject to seasonal availability)
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Private tour to ensure a personalized experience
- Professional local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off service at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona City Center
- Old Town walking Tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc de Montjuic, Avinguda del Castell, Barcelona Spain
You will start the day at the Montjuïc Mountain, from where you can appreciate the splendid panoramic views of the city. The mountain was a strategy to defend the city against attacks. Now it is home to the famous Miró foundation and the Caixa Forúm. These and other buildings on Montjuïc, perfectly illustrate examples of modern art and contemporary architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
After Montjuïc you will head to Barcelona’s coast, passing by the Columbus Monument and the Gothic Drassanes. The beach is surrounded by the latest architecture, best represented by the World Trade Centre and the transformed Old Port. Maintaining its authentic charisma, Port Vell is now full of restaurants, nightclubs and fantastic shops.
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
You will enjoy a stroll in the Gothic Quarter, known as one of the districts that are part of Ciutat Vella, the old town of the city. In Ciutat Vella, where the history of Barcelona began, you will experience modernity woven with Roman and medieval imprints. There you will learn about the Catalan traditions and Barcelona’s origins, while exploring the enchanting corners, picturesque plazas and the narrow alleys of the Gothic quarter.
Pass By: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
To continue the tour we will drive you through the Eixample district, designed by Ildefons Cerdà after 1895 , to expand the city. (The word “Eixample” actually means “expansion” in Catalan). Passing by the streets of this elegant neighborhood, you will note that Cerdà’s concept of urban planning was revolutionary and utopian.
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Our guide will than take you to the breathtaking Sagrada Familia. Get inspired by Gaudi's masterpiece, considered as the most emblematic landmark of Barcelona. There are no words to describe the feeling one gets when entering this magnificent temple of Modernism. The organic shapes found throughout its structure, the light filtering through its stained glass windows and the symbolic nature of the building’s sculpted façade will probably be the highlight of this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
In this tour you will also get the opportunity to pass through the luxurious avenue of Passeig de Gracia, with its typical Catalan architecture. The avenue is home to the most remarkable façades of modernist buildings, including Gaudi’s La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Domènech's Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller.
Pass By: Monistrol de Montserrat, 08691, Barcelona, Spain
After visiting Barcelona, we will take the road to the mystic mountain of Montserrat, to discover this awe-inspiring natural monument and learn about its importance to the Catalan people.This magnificent 4,000-foot wonder is easily recognizable by its “serrated” top from which it got its name.
Pass By: Abadia de Montserrat, Carretera BP-1121 S/N, 08199 Montserrat Spain
You will visit the Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat which enjoys a stunning location, surrounded by a scenic natural landscape before we wander in the monastery surroundings. Enjoy the unparalleled views offered by this region, which was declared as a Natural Park in 1987.
We will also discover the Holy Cave where the virgin,represented by the Romanesque statue of the “Black Madonna”, is said to have appeared. The site has, since then, become an authentic center for pilgrimage and prayer.
At the end of the tour, after uncovering all the secrets of Barcelona and Montserrat the guide will bring you back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children must be accompanied by at least on adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.