Private Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
Luxury late model BMW 5 series sedan is our touring vehicle, maximum 4 people only. This means your tour is exclusive, private, intimate, luxurious, engaging, which allows you to decide when and where you want to go, how long you want to stay and an option to change your itinerary at any time during the tour. With over 35 years experience in the liquor, hospitality and travel industries tour host John is at your service. Plan own itinerary or select from one of our ‘set tours’ the choice is totally yours. With the
total price quoted covering up to 4 people Best Wine Tours are the best value for money luxury tour operators in the business.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transport in a BMW 5 series sedan
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Highlights of a Best Wine Tour to the Barossa Valley is:
Maximum of 4 people
Tour period: Minimum 5 hours to maximum 9 hours
Tour vehicle: BMW 5 series sedan (luxury late model)
Pick up from Adelaide CBD, Home Address, Beach side Accommodation or Cruise Ship (conditions apply, check before purchase).
Day trip to Barossa Valley wine region:
Be consumed by the flavours of the Barossa. Taste full bodied wine from some of the oldest vines in the world.
Experience and explore this world famous wine growing area and see where some of the legendary South Australian wines are produced.
At almost every turn you’ll find Australia’s most awarded wineries and sample some of their famous wine labels. The Barossa was built on wine – perfectly suited for red wine production, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. With nearby Eden Valley perfect for Riesling and Chardonnay thanks to it’s higher altitude and cooler climate.
Approximately one hour drive northeast from Adelaide the Barossa is an internationally-recognised wine producing region, encompassing the towns of Tanunda, Angaston and Nuriootpa.
Expect to wander into one of the 80 Cellar Doors where you can often meet the winemaker, family owners and proud locals working with wine.
Visit some of Australia’s iconic vineyards like:
Seppeltsfield Estate Winery
Penfolds Barossa Cellar Door
Torbreck Cellar Door
Yalumba Family Winery
Chateau Tanunda Winery
Peter Lehmann Cellar Door
Langmeil Cellar Door
Or Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop and Menglers Hill lookout – just to name a few.
Your private tour can be between 5 to 9 hours in duration and the quoted price includes up to 4 people.
Remember: You can plan own itinerary or select one of our ‘set tours’ the choice is totally yours.
Departure Point :24 Flinders St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the Adelaide CBD is included in the quoted cost, the cost of other pick up locations will be quoted when the address is suppliedAirports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Adelaide Cruise Terminal - Outer Harbour
Departure Time :10/2/2018 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your health and safety is our priority
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.