Private Basseterre Half Day Tour
This tour has just the right mix of culture, history and leisure.
With our skilled guide keeping you well informed all along the way. From the majestic heights of Brimstone Hill, to the breezy peak of Timothy Hill on the other side of the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Complimentary local drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Romney Manor
- Entry/Admission - Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romney Manor, Old Road Town, Basseterre St. Kitts
Our first main stop is Romney Manor which has the best botanical gardens on the island and we get to look at how batik is done by waxing and dyeing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, Main Road St. Kitts
We then move to our second stop, the Brimstone Hill Fortress which is a man made UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Friars Beach, St. Kitts
Here is where you get to see both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea separated by under a hundred yards.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.