Private Bay Tour (Whales/Marine Life Encounters, Visit Yelepa Waterfall & Beach)
By far the best way to experience our region is on a private boat. On this adventure, you will cross the Bay of Banderas (usually accompanied by Dolphins, Whales, or Turtles) and head to Yelepa where you can enjoy a beachside lunch or take an easy hike to the local waterfall (or both). Feel free to go for a swim or try your luck with a bit of fishing. Take an optional detour back and see Old Town Puerto Vallarta from the water. Days don't get any better than this and the memories will last a lifetime!
per adult from
5 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - beer/cerveza
- Bottled water
- Fishing gear
- You will want a record of your historic day so we bring along a high quality DSLR camera to capture as much as you like. We will email you photos after your safari.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yelapa Beach, Jalisco, Mexico
A beautiful beach where you can have lunch or hike to a waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Get the best view of Old Town Puerto Vallarta, The Malecon and The Cathedral. Maybe even see a pirate ship up close.
Departure Point :FishTFC, Marina Riviera Nayarit at La Cruz, 63764 Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nay., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location within a 15 minute drive of the Marina Riviera Nayarit at La Cruz.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.