Private Beer & Food Tasting Day Trip to Countryside Craft Breweries from Prague
Prague is stunning, no doubt but if you want to say you've been to the Czech Republic let me show you beauties of my country - it's countryside, top craft breweries, local food, and legendary beer.
Escape to the country on a scenic drive through Natural reserve of Czech Karst to enjoy vistas of famous 14th-century Karlstejn Castle in its stunning surroundings or another stop at abandoned quarry called Big America.
Then on to a small picturesque Kytín village and their microbrewery to sample a flight of their range of unfiltered and unpasteurized beers. We'll have a traditional lunch here.
20 minutes further, in the second craft brewery in Podlesí expect beer tasting and traditional beer snacks (various local cheese, sausages, meat, or specials like white pudding). Also, we'll have a look behind the scenes and learn the secrets of the brewing process during the guided microbrewery tour. I will share my knowledge of Czech (beer & food) culture and history with you throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from your Prague hotel
- Two rural microbreweries visit
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasting - 10 samples of traditional and speciality beers (or non-alcoholic alternative)
- Lunch - Food tasting - Traditional two-course lunch and Czech pub snacks
- Guided craft brewery excursion
- Brief stop to see the famous Karlštejn castle and quarry Big America
- English-speaking local guide and beer expert
- Commemorative Thirsty Villager certificate ;)
- Entry/Admission - Pivovar Podlesí
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lom Velka Amerika, Morina 267 17 Czech Republic
First stop is in the protected landscape area of Czech Karst to see our most famous quarry called Big America.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Second brief stop still in the Czech Karst is lookout at majestic gothic Karlstejn castle from the 14th century.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kytin, Kytin, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Finally, you arrive in a lovely small village of Kytin where you quench your thirst with Czech craft beer and local food in a microbrewery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pivovar Podlesí, Podlesí 139, 261 01 Podlesí, Czechia
Tasting different beers from tap and trying local beer snacks. We will have a look behind the scenes and learn the secrets of the brewing process during the guided microbrewery tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up from any place in Prague. Some places may have the nearest possible parking couple hundred metres away. If you won't find your accommodation in the list simply fill in your accommodation address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Health & safety Better safe than sorry. Hand sanitizer, private groups, comfortable social distances, car sanitation between guests, etc. Just to make sure everybody is comfy! Face masks are not required by Czech law but could be worn on demand of a customer. Personal sanitizers are available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.