Private Belfast City Sightseeing Tour
Belfast City & Mural Tour is tailored for the individual and can include many interesting sights around the City Centre and surrounding area. Depending on your interests. Belfast Tours NI great way to see and learn about the City. Belfast is a beautiful vibrant city with a thriving nightlife scene it is a popular holiday destination, but has a chequered past. For over 30 years the city was enthralled in a Civil war Fought between the mainly nationalist catholic community and mainly loyalist protestant community. Out of the chaos came some of Belfast’s most recognisable landmarks, its amazingly painted Murals. Our Belfast City Sightseeing Tour will take you from east to west, north to south taking in both sides of the community and how they depicted their war efforts through amazingly detailed Art. We guarantee to offer a friendly, professional experience that no traveller should miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Within Belfast City Centre)
- Port pickup and drop-off (Within Belfast)
- Private tour
- Airport pickup and drop off services (at Additional Costs
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our tours are not included Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Belfast Tours NI
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belfast Tours NI, Belfast BT9 7BF Northern Ireland
1: Divis Tower: Rises near the interface between Falls Road and Shankill Road.
2: International Wall Mural and Falls Road.
3: Bobby Sands Mural: For Photos Shut. He was the leader of the 1981 hunger strike.
4: Clonard Monastery: Built in 1897 by the Naughton brothers.
5: Bombay Street
6: Gates and barriers
7: Peace Wall: The first peace lines were built in 1969.
8: Shankill Memorial gardens
9: Shankill Road and Murals
10: King William III Mural
11: Crumlin Road Goal
12: Belfast Castle
13: St Anne's Cathedral
14: Albert Memorial Clock
15: Titanic Quarter area
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Port pickup and drop-off included (Within Belfast) Also Available outside Belfast Anywhere in N.Ireland / Dublin at an additional CostAirports
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.