PRIVATE, Best tapas in Valencia also know the history and architecture
Enjoy your palate with the best tapas in the city of Valencia, we will visit 2 restaurants to taste 8 Basque pintxos and drinks per person from the hand of an expert guide and in each restaurant you can drink beer, wine, etc.
Basque gastronomy has 32 Michelin stars and is the kitchen with the highest Michelin stars in the world, it is gourmet food, haute cuisine. We will visit the San Nicolas church (entrance included) and you will know its architecture and history, you will also know the history of the city of Valencia. You will know the life of Valencians and you will end up with a full stomach and a satiated palate. You will receive personalized attention from the guide.
- Taste the classic Basque pintxos on this gastronomic tour.
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide.
- Each tapa is accompanied by a beer, wine, etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 restaurants.
- 8 authentic Basque skewers.
- Professional guide
- Wine and beer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Nicolás de Bari y San Pedro Mártir
What's excluded :
- Transfers to the hotel
- Public transport.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002, Valencia Spain
We will visit the town hall square where the city hall is located and it is the exact center of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia de San Nicolás de Bari y San Pedro Mártir, Carrer dels Cavallers, 35, B, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
We will see this church inside but only on Sundays.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 6a, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Unnamed Road, 46002, 46002 Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.