Private Bike Tour (4 hours)
A guided bike tour is a safe and unique way to discover Oslo, a bike friendly city with very limited car traffic, bike paths and green parks in every neighborhood. Your guide will not only guide you safely around the city, but share stories about life in Oslo and Norway: history as well as cultural aspects like food, weather, the welfare state, politics, nature and more.
During uncertain times due to the Covid-19 crisis, it is wise to choose an outdoor activity with good distance between participants. A private bike tour is the perfect option.
Feel like a local and discover the city by bike. In this 4-hour version of our popular private bike tour, history and nature are the focus with a visit to the Viking Ship Museum included, plus extended time at Oslo's beaches and rugged coast. Feel free to tell the guide about any sites you want to visit and we can tailor the tour to your needs!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Viking Ship Museum
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Water is suggested on tour and it is recommended customers come with their own bottles.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oslo City Hall, Raadhusplassen 1, Oslo 0037 Norway
Home of the Nobel Peace Prize, the Oslo City Hall is a building of contrasts: stark and harsh on the outside, colorful and surprising on the inside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bydel Aker Brygge Grundingen 6, Oslo 0250 Norway
Oslo's waterfront is a unique mix of old and new, blending beautifully preserved 19th century industrial architecture with some of Europe's most notable modern buildings in the Tjuvholmen district.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tjuvholmen Neighbourhood, Tjuvholmen, Oslo 0252 Norway
One of Oslo's newest neighborhoods, combining some of Scandinavia's best modern architecture with amazing fjord views.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paradisbukta, Bygdoy, Oslo 0287 Norway
Enjoy Oslo beach life with time for a swim, coastal walk or simply sun bathing. Bring swimwear and towel weather permitting.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Viking Ship Museum, Huk Avenue 35, Oslo 0287 Norway
The world's best collection of all things Viking, including 3 amazing ships which are more than 1000 years old!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bygdoy Peninsula, Bygdoy, Oslo, Oslo 0286 Norway
The green lung of Oslo's downtown, this peninsula has amazing coastline, the Royal farm, protected forest, berries for picking and amazing tranquility. Leave the stress of city life behind, while still being in the city!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rådhuset, Rådhusplassen 1, 0037 Oslo, Norway
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Akershus Fortress, 0150 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/12/2021 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Perhaps the most important measure is that we make sure staff never come to work when sick or showing any symptoms. Customers who also are sick or showing symptoms can be given a voucher or refund last-minute if needed in order to make sure all participants are safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.