Private Bioluminescent Bay Boat Experience from San Juan (all inclusive)
Swimming and snorkeling at the bioluminicent bay is the most unique thing you can do in Puerto Rico. Our tour includes complimentary snorkeling gear, lifevests for those who cant swim, floaters, drinks and fresh fruit in a private and exclusive setting just for you.
You will be picked up at 3 or 4pm and will head to La Parguera where at 7 or 8:30 pm the 37' boat will take you to the bio bay.
In this tour you will be able to inmerse yourself in to the bioluminicent waters not swipe your hand from a kayak. You will have up to 2 hours to enjoy the mesmerizing light show before heading back to the dock to drive back to your hotel or B&B with memories that will last a lifetime.
Be aware that moon's phase light output afects eyes pupil size and not the dynoflagelates. With less light the pupil becomes larger making the bioluminiscense apear brighter and more dramatic.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - La Parguera
What's excluded :
- Option from La Parguera is boat only with no transportation there.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Parguera, Southwestern Coast, Lajas 00667 Puerto Rico
You will arrive and from 7:30 to 8:30 pm the boat will take you to the cove where you will dive and swim in the bioluminecent waters of La Parguera.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick at any hotel, port or AB&B in San Juan, Condado, Santurce and Isla Verde.We pick up and Drop at other areas for a low fee.Airport $25Rio Piedras $30Bayamon $30Toa Baja $40Dorado, Loiza $100Rio Grande $130Manati $150Add Guilligan's Island on the same day for 50% of its listed price.- Traveler must provide pick up and dropoff details at booking time and inform any updates or changes 24hrs before tour time. If traveler fail to provide info before the shceduled time the tour will be marked as no show.- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to no show, late or non-arrival of cruise ship.In the case we. A maximum of 5 people per booking (Additional persons will ride in an aditional vehicle with a minimun of 2 passengers). This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes. Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes, swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.Ports
- Old San Juan
Departure Time :2/10/2020 - 11/30/2020
2/10/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.