Private Bird Watching Tour with Muyil Ruins
Enjoy bird watching, followed by a visit to an ancient Maya archaeological ruins, during this private 6-8 hour tour from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya. Keep your eyes open for buntings, parakeets, cuckoos, and more. Then, head deep into the jungle for a visit to the Muyil ruins. Receive plenty of attention from your guide, as this tour is just for you and your party.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Natural water, gatorades and coffee
- Entrance fee to Muyil Mayan Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Muyil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muyil, on Federal Highway 307 Chanyaxche Mexico
You Will love to go birding and and mire the birds along this amazing Mayan Ruins surroundings!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Lobby at your Hotel in Cancun
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.