Private Birdwatching in Bogota
In this part of the PROTECTIVE FOREST RESERVE - ORIENTAL FOREST OF BOGOTA, you can find about 80 species of birds. Very close to the historic center of Bogotá, we are only 30 minutes away.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- plant a tree
What's excluded :
Birdwatching, or birding, is a form of wildlife observation in which the observation of birds is a recreational activity or citizen science. It can be done with the naked eye, through a visual enhancement device like binoculars and telescopes, by listening for bird sounds.
• Cerros Orientales, Bogota Colombia
Departure Point :Auditorio Mario Laserna, Edificio Mario Laserna, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.