Private Birdwatching Tour " birding spot "
I want to invite you to have a wonderful day with us, Discover the beauty of bird watching whether you are an amateur or a professional in the company of expert birding guides. Costa Rica is a favorite destination for bird watching enthusiasts. An eager disposition and readiness to spot some tropical birds and some great binoculars are all you need to see some of the most beautiful birds in the world in some of the most beautiful places in Costa Rica. Come prepared to encounter a colorful array of endemic and migratory birds like the Quetzal, black-bellied hummingbird, Trogons, Macaws and Toucans.
All our groups are small
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All our tour guides have a telescope, with which they can take closeups of the wildlife with the clients’ cell phones and as well our clients can use it to see wildlife in his natural habitat.
What's excluded :
- Fees, food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
Experience the cloud forest from above floor level while discovering the secrets of nature with your naturalist guide. The Monteverde cloud forest is situated in middle elevation characterized by the abundance of birds and Plants. You will discover the impressive variety of flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
Come with your fellow naturalist guide and experience the mystical from cloud forest and his endemic species.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: San Gerardo de Dota, San Gerardo de Dota, Province of San Jose
San Gerardo de Dota not a major tourist destination, is one of the best attraction to birding and sure to see the beautiful Resplendent Quetzal and endemic species an his natural habitat.
The views and nature together offer to you a unique experience to discover the amazing Paramo and cloud forest.
With a lot of endemic birds that we can find in this habitat come and discover the amazing of the birds and nature with us.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
Come with your fellow naturalist tour guide and discover the transition forest in Central Pacific of Costa Rica, this birding destination will be possible to see many different species residents and neotropical migrants birds.
Streak-chested Antpitta, Royal Flycatcher, Scarlet Macaw and many others species.
Very important to mention the park have universal access trail.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our clients need to have a medical insurance while traveling in Costa Rica.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.