Private Black Taxi Tour of Edinburgh
Explore Scotland’s UNESCO–listed capital city Edinburgh, by black taxi on this private 4-hour tour. Travel through the ancient streets of Edinburgh by black cab and listen as your driver/ private guide brings the city’s rich history to life. Hear hair-raising tales of thieves, robbers, and murderers such as criminal duo Burke and Hare and ‘Half Hangit’ Maggie Dickson. Along the way, learn the origins of the Royal Mile and discover key sites of interest including the National War Memorial. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Edinburgh hotel.
Remember; "WE MEET AS STRANGERS AND PART AS FRIENDS"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Driving tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh City Chambers, 45-329 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1PN Scotland
Following a 9am pickup at your Edinburgh hotel, meet your private guide and take a seat in your traditional black cab. Then, spin onward through the UNESCO World Heritage– listed city to begin your 4-hour tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arthur's Seat, Queen's Drive Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
Visit, Arthur's Seat. It is one of four hill forts in the area, dating back 2,000 years.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse and Holyrood Abbey,
The Royal Mile, Climb to top of Arthur's Seat, Royal Yacht Britannia, Princes Street and Gardens,
The Royal Mile,
Admire the Camera Obscura, visit St Giles Cathedral, stand on Carlton Hill next to the Scottish Monument and get great photos over the city. And finally don't forget to see Greyfriars Church and Grayfriars Bobby
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Driving and walking around the city you will see sites, hear stories, and explore the Famous Edinburgh sites as well as places that tourists never get to see
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and return anywhere in Central Edinburgh. Airports and Sea ports are at a small extra chargeAirports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.