Private Blue Hole Tour From Falmouth
Get off the beaten path and discover one of Jamaica's hidden gems, the Blue Hole, on this private tour from Falmouth. The Blue Hole is a beautiful and peaceful swimming site in the countryside with cliffs to jump off, rope swings, and caves to explore. This is a must-see attraction when visiting Jamaica, the hidden treasure in the mountains of Ocho Rios. Blue Hole is said to make travelers look and feel 10 years younger. Enjoy a private transfer from any local hotel for personalized service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hot pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departing from the historic town of Falmouth, travel to Discovery Bay for a stop at Columbus Park, where Christopher Columbus set foot on Jamaican shores in 1494.
After a short time, arrive in Ocho Rios, driving through the main street and experiencing the beauty of the town. See the clock that signifies the town center, and travel east up into the community of Exchange to see the culture of the people and the different Jamaican lifestyle. Along the way, take notice of the oldest hydroelectric plant in Jamaica.
Upon arrival at the Blue Hole, listen to an introduction from the expert guide. Then enjoy cascading waterfalls and swimming in many different pools of blue water. Make sure to get a body massage from the cool, refreshing waterfalls. And don't forget to explore the cave and try the rope swing. Remember to take pictures. The voyage ends with a sightseeing tour of Ocho Rios before returning to any Falmouth hotel.
Departure Point :Departs from Falmouth hotels and the Falmouth cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Dr.Fun Tours we are putting everything in place from constant sanitizing, temperature check to ensure the safety of our Clients. All guides will operate with a mask, this is necessary to protect all our Clients and to ensure customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.