Private Boat Cruise from Naples to Capri - Available Autumn to Spring!
Discover the quiet charms of Capri off season on this private 6-hour boat excursion from Naples. Departure is also available from Castellammare di Stabia if you’re staying near the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii. Climb aboard your private speedboat for the day and relax as your experienced local captain cruises across the Bay of Naples. When you reach the island, you’ll enjoy the best viewpoint for taking in the epic natural beauty of Capri, including its famous grottos, soaring cliffs, and rock formations. Stop for free time on the island at your leisure where you can experience the peaceful side of Capri that the locals enjoy from the autumn to spring. Catch the Piazzetta decked out with lights for the Christmas season or come in the early spring to see the first blossoms of the season and enjoy the island charm before the busy season arrives. Perfect for off-the-beaten-path travelers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Local skipper
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of €14 into the Blue Grotto (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lungomare Caracciolo, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122, Naples Italy
Start your excursion by meeting your captain and boat at the Mergellina harbor just west of the Lungomare in Naples.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6 hour boat excursion from Naples to the beautiful island of Capri. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- You will meet your captain at the Mergellina port in Naples. Climb aboard your choice of comfortable speedboat options when you book and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Cruise around the island of Capri pass some of the most famous sites: Faraglioni Rock formations, Blue Grotto, the Punta Carena historic lighthouse, Marina Piccola, the Green Grotto, and more.
- You can choose to stop as often as you would like and spend time at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on Capri.
- You can also choose to have free time on shore to explore Capri on your own if you wish.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Enjoy the thrilling experience of cruising right through the center rock of the famous Faraglioni!
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful rocky beach of Marina Piccola not far from the Faraglioni Rocks.
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Look up to spot this natural arch high above the sea in the rugged landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the brilliantly colored coral at this lovely grotto.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this striking example of Italian modern architecture perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the island's Green Grotto and admire the incredibly beautiful water.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Departure Point :Mergellina, 80122 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at neighbouring port Beverello. A car can be set up to take you between ports, just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.