Private Boat Nature Tour of Limón Beach and Lagoon
Our Limon Beach and Lagoon Tour from Punta Cana takes you way off the beaten path to a virgin beach and coastal lagoon in one of the most unspoiled areas in the Dominican Republic. Limon Lagoon is a diamond in the rough located near the mountains of the northeastern Dominican Republic, one of the most beautiful areas of the country, and near the town of Miches, an area which very few tourists visit. The beach here is postcard like and is fortunately never covered in seaweed, like other beaches in the region can be in the summer months. A lush area scarcely populated mainly by fishermen and farmers, the area of Miches is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country. This unforgettable tour is led by our experienced, fluent English speaking nature guides, and takes you to places most tourists never get to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Limon, Playa Limon, El Seibo Province, Dominican Republic
Limon Beach is a diamond in the rough located near the mountains of the northeastern Dominican Republic, one of the most beautiful areas of the country, and near the sleepy town of Miches. A lush area scarcely populated by fishermen and farmers and home to some of the most beautiful little known beaches in the country. We begin with a boat ride exploring the calm waters and shoreline of the Limón Lagoon Nature Preserve, the largest fresh water lake in the Caribbean and home to amazing flora, fauna, and beautiful scenery.
Next we take a short car ride to Limón Beach, a vast expanse of virgin coastline, with only palm trees lining the beach as far as the eye can see. Here you will be able to relax for a few hours, explore a bit if you like, and swim in the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Cedro, El Cedro, El Seibo Province, Dominican Republic
Next we visit the small rural community of El Cedro to enjoy a delicious typical Dominican style lunch prepared by local women. This is followed up by tasting fresh local fruit, and drinking warm freshly brewed cups of coffee farmed in the nearby Oriental Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.We pick up wherever customers would like.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.