Private Boat Snorkeling Sea Trip - Hurghada
Private Boat Trip in Hurghada - Just for you and your group! If you are a group of people or a couple and want to be just on your own and have fun on a private boat, this is for you. If you want a private snorkeling charter and don’t want to spend the day with a group of strangers, then this private boat tour is just what you are looking for. Sit back and relax as your captain takes you on the most breathtaking tour available in the Red Sea. Spend the day in an intimate setting with your loved ones, enjoying the privacy and exclusivity of a celebrity. A private boat offers the flexibility to choose between those perfect snorkeling places away from the crowds.
Enjoy Snorkeling in the Red Sea with a private full-day trip from Hurghada. You can choose between The Dolphin House, Giftun Island or leisure snorkeling. Enjoy an all-inclusive trip inclusive the equipment you and food and drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- 8 hours boat trip
- Two snorkeling stops with equipment
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Travel Red Sea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkeling Guide
- Life Jacket
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Marina
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from this location with Extra charge 30$(Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia,Safaga,El Gouna)per group
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Hurghada with a full-day out on the Red Sea. Travel by boat out to Dolphin House, where you will spend a relaxing day snorkeling and enjoying a Sea Food buffet lunch on the boat.
The Dolphin House trip makes you part of the sensation of swimming with dolphins in their natural Red Sea habitat. During your encounter with dolphins you must realize, regardless of their play like behavior, our famous friends are basically essentially predators, living in the wild. They must be respected with great consciousness.
After you are picked-up from your hotel, transfer to a boat docked on the Red Sea. Cruise out to Dolphin House for one hour to uncover the underwater treasures of the reefs. Grab a snorkel and explore an alien habitat beneath the waves as you marvel at the colors and variety of the sea life. Relax with a delicious Sea Food lunch, freshly prepared and served onboard. The Dolphin House is undoubtedly the most popular destination of all our Red Sea trips. There’s a great chance you will spot a lot of dolphins, but a success rate cannot be guaranteed. Jump off the boat at various spots to go snorkeling and glimpse the vast array of life this delicate habitat supports. Admire the dazzling colors, odd shapes, and psychedelic patterns as you observe the fish, coral, and plants. Make the most of your day in one of the world’s most popular and well-known snorkeling and diving sites.
Enjoy the Water Sports “Banana & Quadra” for 20 minutes
Finally, as your day winds down, you will be transferred back to land and returned to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.