Private Boat Tour Full day trip to Rosario Islands, Cholon, Baru
We offer you a selection of the most beautiful and paradisiacal destinations that you can visit in Cartagena
Our goal is to make your trip the most fun, safe and relaxing on board our boats.
We are a private boat rental company in Cartagena Colombia, we provide a personalized service necessary to satisfy the needs of our clients in terms of privacy, comfort and safety. Our boats are our own and always find them in optimal conditions. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy Cartagena, its islands and its bay by renting our private boats
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Driver and Assistance
- Cooler with ice
- Bluetooth sound system
- Life Jackets
- 33 feet Private Boat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The Rosario Islands are a beautiful place to visit, considered a wonder of nature. Its natural landscapes, crystal clear water and coral formations show a unique ecosystem in the world.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cholón (Islas del Rosario), Colombia
The first thing to know is that this is the most sought after beach by young people and foreigners for 5 years. Isla Cholón has undoubtedly become the hot spot where all kinds of people gather to have a good time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa Agua Azul, Colombia
This is a private island, with crystalline waters and white sand beaches, discreet and away from the noise of the city ...
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Playa Puntilla, Isla Baru Colombia
Another beautiful beach before returning to cartagena .
Departure Point :ARRECIFE BOAT RENTALS, Club Nautico, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Boats will be disinfected all times ; there's some restricted areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.