Private Boat Tour to Elafiti Islands
Explore Dubrovnik nautical surroundings at your pace. You are accompanied by a professional skipper who operates a new and comfortable speedboat well equiped with Bimini (sun cover), Sundeck, Shower, Fridge and Bluetooth Stereo System.
There is a 4 hour (half-day) morning/afternoon option or 8 hour (full-day) option. Destination is Elafiti Islands archipelago. Approximately 20 min from Dubrovnik. You will see magnificent hidden sites such as private bays, blue caves, sandy beaches, cliffs, untouched Mediterranean natural beauty.The archipelago has also 3 typical Dalmatian villages with an old monastery, fort, botanic gardens and nice seaside restaurants. You choose where to go and what type of activity you prefer. Skipper can suggest you the best spots. Price includes boat, skipper, fuel, bottled water, soft drinks, beer, snorkeling masks and underwater camera.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick and Drop off in Dubrovnik
- Use of snorkel equipment and underwater camera
- Life jackets for adults and childeren
- Bottled water
- Beer and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Island Kolocep is around 20 min sailing distance from Dubrovnik. Island is known for it's 2 villages -Gornje Celo and Donje Celo and famous for it's Blue Cave on the south side of the islands. Since the tour is private you can choose how much time we will spend here and what exact activities you wish to do. We suggest stopping at Blue Cave. We will anchor near the cave from where you can swim into the cave. Snorekling masks and go pro camera is provided on the tour. After the cave we will cruise along the beautiful cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Lopud Island is famous for its sandy beach Sunj. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy an actual summer day, swim and sunbathe. We also have cold water, beer and soft drinks on the boat for your refreshment. You can choose to stay the whole time on a boat or go ashore and explore the beach. The bonus here is that after the sandy beach, we are heading for a village of Lopud. You can visit the Dominican and Franciscan monastery, Đorđić-Mayneri park, remarkable small churches, and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sipan, Dubrovnik Croatia
The last island we’ll visit on our private Elaphite Islands tour is Šipan, the largest and most densely populated among the Elafiti islands. Distinguished by the untouched nature, turquoise blue sea, green olive, and pine trees, discreet birds chirping… Locals are dedicated to the production of home-made goods, such as wine, olive oil, marmalade, fruits, vegetables. Since the entire tour is fully private, stops along the way are tailored to your preferences. All 3 islands offer wonderful hidden bays, secluded beaches and beautiful views of Adriatic Coastline. Your skipper will tailor the tour to your preferences.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
If staying at apartments, villas or unlisted places please contact us and we will let you know best option and inform you about pickup details.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pet Friendly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Activity is outdoors. Boats are disinfected before and after each tour. Tour is private so only your party is on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.