Private Boat Tour: up to 6 people
PRICE PER BOAT. Eco Endeavors can accommodate up to 6 guests on a PRIVATE Adventure based Eco-Tour through The Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge of south Florida on our custom built, United States Coast Guard Inspected vessel. Throughout the duration of this 3 hour trip, guests will have the opportunity to see abundant wildlife up close such as dolphin and manatee. We will also stop at an isolated barrier island only accessible by boat to search for rare shells, swim or snorkel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional Captain
- Filtered water
- Large Cooler with ice
- Bottled water - We utilize filtered water to reduce our single use plastics
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eco Endeavors, 740 Palm Point Drive, Goodland, Marco Island, FL 34140
You will check-in and be able to use the facilities prior to departure. The small onsite ship store will have beverages and light snacks for purchase.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
This tour departs from the historic fishing village of Goodland, Florida on the south end of Marco Island. This 3 hour excursion will take you through the mangrove forests and barrier islands that make up the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge on our custom skiff.
In addition to exploring this coastal ecosystem in search of aquatic wildlife, you will also visit a quiet barrier island only accessible by boat. Once on the beach you will have plenty of time to search for rare shells and swim.
Throughout the trip, you can expect to see Atlantic Bottle-nose Dolphin, the occasional Florida Manatee, and several diverse species of birds, such as pelicans, egrets, herons, kingfishers, eagles, osprey, and roseate spoonbill. Whether you're a visitor to south Florida or a long time resident, this trip is sure to please.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :750 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are reducing our capacity on our shared tours 50% to allow for proper distancing among guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.