Private boat transfer Split - Hvar
Our goal is to provide our passengers a quick and reliable solution to get to Hvar town from Split and Split town area. It is a private transfer, meaning you and your group only will be on board. As stated, we pick up from the majority of hotels/ports/airport in the closer area from and in Split town if it is accessible by boat. When booking, contact us to arrange all the pickup details and do not forget to give us your flight details if you are booking a transfer from the airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- If you are looking for a direct transfer from Split or close town area / Split airport to Hvar, this is the quickest solution for you! We offer direct boat pickup from your location and in an approximately 1 hour you are already stepping your foot on Hvar town promenade.
Departure Point :
We offer boat pickups from the port of Split and Split airport, or close to any hotel or private accommodation outside Split town (Kaštela, Trogir, Stobreč, Podstrana etc.) that has an accessible dock.
PortsFerry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
AirportsSplit Airport, Split Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/22/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Hvar Port, 21450, Hvar, Croatia - Our drop off is directly at the port of Hvar town.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We take this ongoing situation very seriously and responsibly. Our staff has regular temperature checks and disinfects their hands regularly. Also, hand sanitizer is provided upon arrival on the boat. for the passengers. Boats are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.