Private Boat trip for 30 minutes
Agadir is an attractive tourist location that you have to explore from many different ways especially its fantastic and clean coastline. For spending your amazing sailing and fishing experience on Agadir coastline with your friends, come and enjoy your fantastic One hour ship excursion. Our yacht is very nice and comfortable and has some bedrooms to relax during your sailing excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir Beach, Agadir Maroc, Agadir 80090 Morocco
Your amazing boat trip is private and you can just contact us and confirm the time you desire to start your cruise. This activity is available from 10:00 am.
Our comfortable boat is fully equipped with all what you need including life vests and swimming suits as well as the fishing rods to spend a safe peaceful sailing day. Our ship team are very friendly and trained enough to make your sailing excursion unforgettable experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect customers wherever they are in Agadir city (hotels, holiday property...).
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.