Private Boat trip to Divnogorsk
This boat trip is a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of Siberia and to enjoy views from two different perspectives: from the city as well as from the water.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service
- English-speaking guide service (other languages upon request)
- Tickets for a hydrofoil (round trip)
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Enisey River, Krasnoyarsk Russia
Your tour begins with the meeting with your tour guide in an agreed destination, who then will lead you to the starting point of your river trip.
As soon as you embark your hydrofoil, you will be amazed by the views of the city and the Yenisei River that are waiting for you. The Yenisei River is called one of the great Siberian rivers and you are going to find out why.
During this boat trip, you will see bridges across the Yenisei, from the oldest to the newest one. These bridges themselves can be called architectural masterpieces of the city, as each one of them is unique in its own way. From the deck of your hydrofoil, you will see many of other sites such as the Takmak rock, the river station, the Opera and Ballet Theatre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Krasnoyarsk Dam, Divnogorsk 663080 Russia
After the boat trip, you will get acquainted with another beautiful city in the region that is Divnogorsk. Except for being one of the most beautiful Siberian cities, it also considered the cleanest one. The name of the city comes from the phrase ‘wondrous mountains’ as it is surrounded by rocks and mountains. Your guide will tell you some of the legends devoted to these rocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsar-Fish Statue, Ovsyanka Russia
As soon as you discover some of the city most interesting places, you will get to the panoramic area “Tsar-fish” that will let you enjoy a wonderful view of Krasnoyarsk, the Yenisei and the mountains.
Your tour ends with a boat trip back to Krasnoyarsk. Your tour guide will accompany you back to an agreed destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.