Private Boat Trip To Egmont and Passage Key
Exploring the islands is the best way to experience Tampa Bay. With over a decade of experience in the area, Captain Tyler will show you the best areas to jump in the water, ride on the tube or just hang on the beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of tube
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Egmont Key is one of several optional destinations during our trip. The island is known for its history, beautiful beaches and wildlife. We can go on the island an explore or just hang at the beach. Other options include tubing or snorkeling in the beautiful waters of Passage Key, stopping by one of several great water front bars, cruising through the neighborhoods of Old NE and Snell Isle or searching for dolphins!
• Downtown St Petersburg, Central Avenue and 2nd Street, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Departure Point :375 2nd Ave NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/24/2020 - 11/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.