Private Boat TripTour to Tigre Delta
Enjoy a private Tigre Delta tour which includes the comfort of a private car and private boat just for your. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
During the tour you will visit:
• Tigre City: The starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta is this cute city called Tigre. Cradle of the argentinian rowing, Tigre will surprise you with its paceful atmosphere.
• Fruit Port : "Puerto de Frutos", this is an open air market, open 60 years ago by the side of the river by the inhabitants of the delta. It is a typical place where locals spend week ends.
• Boat trip by Tigre Delta: geting a private motor boat (just for you and your family/friends) you will sail for 1 hour by different rivers and streams, sailing far away from the beaten tracks visited by tourist.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Private guide (all the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Licensed vehicles
- Private motorboat
- Private car up to 3 and private van for larger groups.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Please note: Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge U$D 100.-). You have be aware the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suicases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per passenger)
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you must advise as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Important Info: Please, be aware that if you carry luggage, the trunk of the car can not be enough for the luggage of 4 passengers. For more info please, contact the supplier before booking.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
One of the largest Deltas in the world, full of nature. Learn about nature, ecology and life style of the inhabitants of this unique place, visitng quoet rivers outside of the beaten tracks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Open Air market opened 60 years ago by farmers of the Delta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal " Benito Quinquela Martin"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you MUST advise as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Important Info: Please, be aware that if you carry luggage, the muximum admitted is 1 suitcase and 1 carry on per person. For more info please, contact the supplier before booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You nust be able to get in to the boat by yourself
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This tour does not involve crowded areas, the vhicles (car and boat) are private, just for you and the tour guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.