Private Bohinj & Vogel Tour from Bled
Bohinj is a magnificent alpine resort located on the sunny side of the Alps. It is known because of its stunning nature and the biggest lake in Slovenia. The peaceful lake and booming waterfalls, deep gorges and silent pools, timid animals and luxurious alpine flowers, impressive creations of nature and majestic natural phenomena. We will start the tour visiting the mountain Vogel to enjoy all the natural beauty and proceed with the waterfall Savica – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in this part of Europe-
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance to Savica waterfall
- Funicular ticket to Vogel
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bohinj
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Other extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bohinj, Triglav National Park, Bohinjsko Jezero 4265 Slovenia
The excursion starts from Bled. After about 30 minutes of driving we will reach the foothill of Vogel mountain where we will take the funicular to reach the top of it and enjoy the beauty of the alpine nature. On the way to Bohinj we will also stop to visit the Savica waterfall. Return and stop by the Bohinj lake. Free time. Return back to Bled.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.