Private Bohol Island Hopping
Imagine in a small Island and feel the heat of the sun. Drink some of the sweet fresh coconut. So,.shake that off in Balicasag. Here, palm trees tower in contrast with the multi-colored beach umbrellas. And the immaculate white beaches beckon, this is a piece of paradise you must have. Balicasag is your typical circular tropical island surrounded by white to crystal to deep blue gradient in your color palette.
The aquamarine water hides the islands greatest spectacles: its dive sites, among the world’s best.
For starters, its snorkeling sites are gorgeous and will allow you to see your first clown fish. Swim into a swarm of feeding jackfish, and gape at an occasional grumpy grouper shying its way from the party.
With popularly rated dives sites around the island, one can have Divers Haven, Turtle Point, Cathedral Wall, Royal Garden and the Black Forest, just take your fill.
And when you’re done with it, leave only footprints.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch (optional- selected packages only
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off boat (optional- selected packages only
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Alona Beach
- Entry/Admission - Balicasag Reef
- Entry/Admission - Balicasag Island Dive Resort
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alona Beach, Philippines
This is the Starting Area of the Trip
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balicasag Reef, Philippines
The boatmen will take you to the spot where dolphins swim around the area. About 20 - 30 minutes and you'll reach the destination. Once you get close to the dolphins, the engine of the boat will be turned off, so the dolphins won't be driven away. Of course, you can't swim with them, they're too fast. Some dolphins even jumped out of the water. It was really amazing to see dolphins swimming in the wild.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balicasag Island Dive Resort, Bohol, Philippines
After watching some dolphins, and about 20 - 30 minutes of boat ride again, We arrived in Balicasag Island. It's an island popularly know for diving and snorkeling activities. This is where Balicasag Island Dive Resort is. The island has a light tower in the middle of it. There are also places here that you can eat lunch. Immediately went snorkeling in the fish sanctuary.
The shallow area of the snorkeling spot where you can feed the fishes, is quite rocky because of the corals so you actually need to wear an aqua shoes. The tour guide will be taking you to different spots where colorful fishes can be seen.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Virgin Island, Philippines
Last stop on the tour is at "Puntod" Island, also know as Virgin Island. It is a small uninhabited crescent shaped island. From far, you might see some people that looked like walking in the water because the island also submerge a little in the water.
After some pictures and swimming, back to Alona Beach in Panglao
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Alona Beach, Dauis Junction RoadAirports
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran City Tourist Port, Tagbilaran Wharf Road, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
- Tubigon Port, Tubigon, Bohol, Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring headset since the boat machine might be so loud for you
- A market that is in the white sand bar.. so bring sun block
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.