Private Bora Bora Lagoon & Water Lunch Experience
Come and experience the legendary Polynesian hospitality on the breathtaking scenery between reef and mountain, with a subtle blend of comfort and traditions!
Your cruise being absolutely customized, your captain will give you the choice of circling the island and stopping wherever and how long you prefer on the lagoon. Your knowledgeable Tahitian guide will make you discover all the lagoon treasures and swim with you for your comfort and safety.
For lunch time, savour the unique taste of the Tahitian Traditional Barbecue. Feet in the water, on your shaded single table, you’re offered a wide variety of cold and warm dishes with fresh softs, French wines and Champagne on your choice.
We provide snorkeling equipment for free and complimentary fresh drinks aboard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Your Tahitian guide is at your entire disposal for a 3hr cruise including any activity of your choice (snorkeling in the most beautiful coral gardens, swimming with rays, manta rays and sharks) or just for a circle island tour + 1hr for a water lunch on a secluded motu (islet).
Possibility to stop in town, at your convenience.
Departure Point :Vaitape, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up is offered directly to your Resort or at the pier in Vaitape. If staying at a place where there is no dock, please specify and we'll be confirming your pick-up place and time upon receipt of your booking.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.