Private Brooklyn Walking Tour with Personal Photographer: Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights
This private walking tour will be exclusive to your party. With your very own photographer, you will be captured in professional quality photos of yourselves with NYC landmarks as the backdrop. Additionally, your guide/photographer is a native New Yorker so the insights about dining, shopping and off the beaten path locations to explore will be invaluable during your stay.
You receive over 75 professional quality photos of you, delivered by gallery and zip-file within 48 hours.
The tour will begin in SoHo, and include the Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park as well as historic Brooklyn Heights. All locations are distinctly unique and offer wonderful backdrops for photos.
We will have one subway ride which offers an opportunity for photos as well as allows us to provide you insider tips on how to navigate around NYC.
All tours can be customized if you want to spend more or less time in a specific location.
We have been touring guests around NYC for over 15 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Customized, private walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide, personal, vacation photographer
- At least 75 photos from the tour delivered via zip file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Invaluable insights & knowledge about NYC from a native
- Subway Tips and Tutorial to make the most of your time and save you transportation expenses in NYC
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Subway tickets ($2.75 per person, 1 subway ride required per tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
We'll begin the tour in historic SoHo and stroll along the cobblestone streets surrounded by the characteristic wrought iron buildings of the 1850s.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest cable-stayed/suspension bridges in the world. This designated landmark offers spectacular cityscape vies and makes for an inspiring photographic backdrop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
DUMBO. The exposed Belgium block streets, lined with old warehouses converted to upscale condos and the Manhatten Bridge on Washington Street make for stunning backdrops for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge Park, 334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201-9750
Brooklyn Bridge Park is an 85-acre green space on the Brooklyn side of the East River. The Park has revitalized over 1.3 miles of Brooklyn's Post-Industrial waterfront. the stunning views of Lower Manhattan will take your breath away.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Heights, Pierrepont St & Henry ST, Brooklyn, NY
Directly across the East River from Manhattan, this historic residential neighborhood features cobble-stoned treelined streets, classic NYC style Brownstones with a picturesque promenade and a stunning view of Manhattan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: PhotoTrek Tours, 340 W 42nd St Times Square, New York City, NY 10036-6972
Private NYC Tour with a personal photographer to capture once in a lifetime photos of you and your companion(s) together.
Departure Point :92 Prince St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Return Detail :50 Henry St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour. Alternative delivery methods are available upon request. Please let your guide know preferred delivery method on day of the tour
- In the event of inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours are private. Guides will have temperature taken upon arrival of guests for reassurance they do hot have a fever. Since tours are private, we will not take the temperature of the guests. Guides will wear mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.