Private Budapest city tour with a daytime Danube river cruise
Take a 6 hours informative private city tour with a perfect guide and then enjoy a lovely coffee and cake stop .
This professional sightseeing tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor to Budapest.
During the bus, walking and cruise tour, you'll visit 4 unforgettable stops with coffee and cake included.
Visit the top Budapest attractions: St Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square and Gellért Hill
Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital from our professional guide
Enjoy a lovely daytime cruise on the Danube with a drink
This informative tour includes the following sights:
City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
Andrássy Street, Opera house
St. Stephen’s Basilica , Parliament (outside) Jewish quarter ,Chain bridge
Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion – entrance tickets not included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 pieces of cakes with a hot drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional private guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- One hour River cruise on Danube (not private) with drinks
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
As the part of the walking tour of the castle district you will have the chance to see the lovely view of the city from here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
As the part of the walking tour in the castle district you will hear the great history of the church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions and you get a breathtaking view of The Danube with the Chain bridge.
Here in a traditional café we invite you for cake stop to taste the typically Hungarian cakes such as dobostorta, strudel or zserbo cake with a hot drink. (Included)
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
During the trip cruise under theSzechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire one of the most famous sightseeing point of Budapest as a guided indoor tour of the building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Heroe's square is the largest square in Budapest. The Millennium Monument in the middle of the square was erected to commemorate the 1000-year-old history of Hungary. You will see the statues of kings and hear a perfect introduction from our guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
We visit the Citadel building and the Liberty statue on the top of the Gellert hill, and enjoy the breathtaking view of Budapest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Along the stop in the city park area we will pass the famous Vajdahunyad castle.
Pass By: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Szechenyi Bath is the biggest and most popular of all the thermal baths in Budapest. What is more, it is one of the biggest natural hot spring spa baths in Europe ...
During the stop in the City park you will see and hear the history of the Szechenyi bath.
Stop At: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
The tour drives you along Andrassy Avenue in Budapest, an elegant boulevard in the city center. Sights, attractions, restaurants, and cafes in the Andrassy ut area.
Pass By: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
During the guided tour you will hear the history of the building.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Short introduction.The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe. Hear its history from our professional guide.
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Admire the sights of Budapest from a scenic cruise on the Danube River with a drink in your hand.
1 h 10 m long daytime sightseeing cruise ( NOT private)
1 glass of drink - choice of champagne,
wine, beer, soft drinks, mineral water
Free wifi on board
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes pick up and drop off service from any hotels or from any private addresses of Budapest.Airports
- Ferihegy Airport, Budapest Hungary
- international port Budapest
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.