Private Buenos Aires City Tour
Discover the city of Buenos Aires in a 4-hour private tour. This exclusive tour will take you through the city of Buenos Aires and your private multilingual guide will teach about its culture and history. A private vehicle with air conditioning heating is provided for you to see the must of city and not only will you explore the touristic highlights but also its secrets and hidden spots.
Ideal for those who want to know Buenos Aires and have a few hours to spend in the capital city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick-Up At The Cruise Terminal if needed
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
You will meet your guide at your downtown located hotel or, if you are staying at outside the pick up area, at a centrally located meeting point.
Pass By: Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Your coach tour of Buenos Aires begins in the Retiro neighborhood. As you sit back and relax in your comfortable seat, you’ll make your way past the city’s top landmarks and through its most popular neighborhoods.
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Head to one of the city’s largest districts, Palermo, where you’ll drive through Palermo Woods. The city’s largest park, Palermo Woods is home to many attractions, including the Eco Park (formerly Zoo), Plaza Italia and Galileo Galilei Planetarium.
Pass By: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will arrive in Recoleta, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city, with its renowned Recoleta Cemetery (where Eva Peron is interred), elegant shops and open-air cafes.
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The largest avenue of the world. The next highlight, Teatro Colón, a beautiful opera house built between 1889 and 1908. The theater stands near Plaza de la República, a square on Avenida 9 de Julio where you can see the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires), a 1936 monument to honor the foundation of the city.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Head to Plaza de Mayo, the political hub of Buenos Aires and home to Casa Rosada, the official office of the Argentine president. Stop here to take photos of the palatial building, famous for its pink exterior, and then admire more sights in the area, including the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (town hall).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
San Telmo, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, known for its well-preserved colonial architecture. See its many attractions, including Dorrego Square, where you should keep your eyes open for spontaneous tango performances – San Telmo is the center of tango in Buenos Aires.
Stop At: Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
Continue to La Boca, Buenos Aires’ most colorful neighborhood, where a European atmosphere has remained strong since the neighborhood was settled by Italian immigrants. The district is a major attraction for the brightly painted buildings on the Caminito, the neighborhood’s main (pedestrianized) drag where you’ll hop off the coach to go for a stroll and see local artists selling their work.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Then we will continue to one of the most modern neighbourhoods of the city, Puerto Madero. This district is a revamped dockside area, popular with tourists and business lunchers. You wi find the famous "Puente de la Mujer" by Calatrava.
At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.