Private Bus Station transfer in Cusco
Move safely and quickly to your hotel in Cusco from the bus station. Our private arrival and departure transfers in the City of Cusco are available every day of year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Arrival transfer:
At your arrival at the bus station of Cusco, a professional driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name, to transfer you to your hotel in the city center. Our private transfers will give you the comfort you need, to start your visit to the capital of the Inca Empire.
End your visit to the wonderful Cusco, moving from the hotel in Cusco to the bus station. Have a comfortable transfer, and travel in private transportation through the streets of Cusco with us to the bus station.
Departure Point :
Pick up from centrally located downtown Cusco hotels
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Bus Station - Hotel City 7/13/2020 - 12/31/2021
Hotel City - Bus Station 7/13/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Terminal Terrestre de Cusco, Cusco 08007, PeruTerminal Cruz Del Sur - Santiago, Industrial 14, Cusco 08007, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- One suitcase is considered per person
- When booking, please provide your bus and accommodation details
- Arrival transfer: Waiting station time 30 minutes
- Departure transfer: Waiting hotel time 10 minutes
- Does not apply to hotels located outside the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.