Private Butchart Gardens, Music and Wine Sunset Tour
Great wine, delicious local food, stunning gardens, and live music = a pretty perfect summer evening!
We'll start our tour mid-afternoon with tastings at two wineries. Relax, enjoy the views and then in the early evening we'll head to the Butchart Gardens. You'll have time to explore the grounds before enjoying a picnic dinner on the concert lawn. Concerts feature different artists each evening, from pop, folk and rock to classical, jazz and latin. After the concert, enjoy the night illuminations before a comfortable drive home.
Tuesday to Friday during July and August. Please call for availability on other dates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tasting fees
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Symphony Vineyard, 6409B Oldfield Rd, Saanichton, British Columbia V8M 1X8 Canada
Sample Vancouver Island wines in the beautiful Saanich Peninsula countryside, just 5 minutes from The Butchart Gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church and State Wines -Brentwood Bay, 1445 Benvenuto Ave, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J5 Canada
Enjoy a late afternoon wine tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
Explore the Gardens at sunset then enjoy a delicious picnic and live music.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at any location within the Greater Victoria area. Will contact to arrange after booking.Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier A, 201 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier B, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/7/2019 - 12/20/2021
Monday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 02:00 PM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 02:00 PM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 02:00 PM - 11:00 PM Friday: 02:00 PM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.