Private Buzios City Tour and Paradise Beaches: Brazilian´s Saint Tropez
You must come to Rio de Janeiro and discover Búzios! This peninsula and resort town is known world wide as the Brazilian´s Saint Tropez, and it has it all: glamour, calm paradise beaches, shopping and great restaurants. In the 1960´s this city fascinated no one less than French actress Brigitte Bardot and Orla Bardot beachfront was named after her, and it even has her statue.
For the Búzios experience to be complete, enjoy a 2-hour and a half boat tour with 3 paradise beaches stop and the city tour includes lunch at at great restaurant in Brava beach, the beautiful Orla Bardot, the glamorous Rua das Pedras street and the most popular beach with surfers, Geribá.
This private tours allows you to see all the great parts of Búzios in one day, leaving meeting point at 8 am, with the flexibility of altering the itinerary in case you have a special request.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver and licensed guide
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel/port/national or international airport
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Boat entrance tickets
- Lunch and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rua das Pedras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rua das Pedras, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We´ll see the glamorous cobble stone street and take the optional boat tour to 12 paradise beaches with stops at the João Fernandes, Ilha Feia and Tartaruga.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Geriba Beach, Rua dos Buzios, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
Our exciting day trip begins, going to the very popular surfers-loved location, Geribá beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ferradurinha Beach, R. Margarete, S/N, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
If you desire to go on the beach tour instead of the boat, we´ll visit the beautiful and wild Ferradurinha beach.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brava Beach, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
If you desire to go on the beach tour instead of the boat, we´ll visit the amazing Brava beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Orla Brigitte Bardot, Av. José Bento Ribeiro Dantas, 842, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
We´ll take a stroll on the charming Bardot sea front and take a photo with the much-loved statue of Brigitte Bardot.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Joao Fernandes Beach, Rua Praia de Joao Fernandes, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
We´ll pass João Fenandes beach on the way to Orla Bardot....
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
National and international airport. Ports
- Porto Maravilha
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current ID is required on the day of travel
- Wearing comfortable walking shoes is recommended
- Bathing clothes and rain coats are recommended
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Travelling with your private group is the safest way possible. Sightseeing attractions and establishments are taking every safety measure and enforcing social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.