Private Cabot Trail Discovery Tour
The Cabot Trail Discovery Tour explores Nova Scotia’s most iconic road trip. From the rugged coastlines and majestic mountains to the charming small fishing villages, this tour provides breathtaking viewpoints, endless photo opportunities, and local culinary experiences.
We follow the coastline as we climb and descend mountains and traverse the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. Picturesque examples of typical Nova Scotian fishing villages dot the Cabot Trail’s winding roads. Hear the crash of the ocean against the craggy stone shorelines, feel the sand between your toes, and smell the salt air at the many coastal stops along the 300-kilometre journey.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Breton Highlands National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Ingonish, Nova Scotia B0C 1L0 Canada
Explore the wonders of the park stopping at various look off points and learning about the flora and fauna of the park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Highlands, Nova Scotia Canada
Visitors travel the Cabot Trail stopping at points of interest for photo opportunities along the way. The Tour Driver Guide provides commentary allowing visitors to discover why the Cabot Trail is the top attraction on Cape Breton Island.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :454 Chebucto St, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.