Private Cai Be Floating Market 1 Day
If you are planning to enjoy a short trip in the Delta, make sure that you add
Cai Be Floating Market into your bucket list. The floating market lies in the area where the Tien River shares the border between 3 provinces of Tien Giang, Vinh Long as well as Ben Tre. Mingling with the bustling vibe and chaotic atmosphere of the market, your mind seems to soak up the rhythm of brandishing water flow, while your soul seems to be daydreamt by the vastness of the Mekong River.
• Air con tourist bus or private car/van and boat.
• Have chance to visit floating market in Mekong river.
• Find out the life of the local people there.
What's included :
- Private car
- English/ Chinese / French / Russian speaking tour guide
- boat trips, bicycle, fruit, candy, rice paper, and lunch.
What's excluded :
- Other fees are not mentioned in inclusion
- • In the morning: private car/van picks you up at hotel and begins to travel to Cai Be Floating market around 3 hours driving, start Cai Be Floating Market 1 Day Tour. On our dedicated air con tourist bus or private car/van you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizontal.
• When you arrive Cai Be, you’ll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market and spend 1 hour there for an interaction that you’ll see no where else in the world.
• Next, you will walk to a coconut candy workshop, crispy rice cake factories (served free with premium hot tea) and you might buy coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta for souvenir. In here, you will see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and cereamic are made (served free with premium hot tea.)
• When you feel it's enough for the serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different in An Binh Island. It is well-known fresh fruits whole year. On the way, we have a chance to look the sightseeing 2 long sides river and find out the life of rural people in Mekong Delta.
• The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go to the local people's house for that (in the seasonable fruits garden).
• In the afternoon: we get on small row boats. During this 15 minutes trip, your boat will zigzag through a maze of shadow canals to enjoy the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree scenery. Then we will roam around a village about 20 minutes to explore our natural landscape with quiet and peaceful village or we can relax on a hammock for a short rest in Mekong Delta.
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: CANDY TRAVEL OR YOUR HOTEL IN DISTRICT 1Address: 163 LY TU TRONG, DIST 1, HCMC
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.