Private Cairo and Giza Full-Day Highlights Tour from Hurghada
Explore Egypt's capital on a 20-hour tour of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, with round-trip transfers from the Red Sea resorts of Hurghada, Makadi, El Gouna, and Soma Bay. Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, see antiquities at the Egyptian Museum, and more.
with a specialized Egyptologist guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the sights by high-class air-conditioned car
- private Egyptologist guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and tour guides
- Food and drinks
- Any services not mentioned in "what's included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Travel back in time to experience the heritage of Pharaonic Egypt on a private full-day tour to Cairo and Giza, with transfers by air-conditioned car from the Red Sea.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, get some great views of the landscape en route to the Egyptian capital. Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square, and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture.
For a supplement, you can enter the Mummy Room to learn all about the mummification process, and come face-to-face with some of the Egyptian royals of the Pharonic days in mummified form.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Transfer to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos.
Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body. Optional activities in Giza upon payment of a supplement include a look inside the Great Pyramid or Small Pyramid, a ride on a camel, or a visit to the Solar Boat Museum, where you will see the legendary boat that Pharaoh Cheops had built in order to sail through the underworld
Transfer back to your hotel in the evening for the end of tour services.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up from your hotel in HurghadaDates: See Availability
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the last surviving 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Explore the ancient pyramids of the Giza Plateau
- See antiquities of Ancient Egypt at the Egyptian Museum
- Add on optional extra camel rides and more
- Learn more about the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.