Private Cairo City Tour: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar
Explore Cairo in one Private day tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and khan Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start your day tour with pick-up from your hotel in Cairo around 08.00am by an expert tour guide who will be waiting in lobby area with a Viator sign. You will then be transferred to the Giza Pyramids where you will spend around 3 hours visiting the most famous pyramids in Egypt, along with the biggest and oldest Sphinx in Egypt. You may also have a camel ride at the Pyramids (additional cost).
After the Pyramids you will be transferred to down town Cairo to visit one of the biggest museum in Egypt, the Egyptian Museum. You will be accompanied by your expert tour guide who will focus to explain the highlights of the museum, including the treasures of Tutankhamen and animal mummies.
There is an optional lunch break to stop and have lunch, or stop in a preferred restaurant (lunch not included). In the afternoon you will end your day tour by a visit to one of the oldest markets in Egypt; Khan Khalili Bazaar. There you will be able to see the oldest part of Islamic Cairo and shops all around the street where you can buy Egyptian cheap souvenirs. Around 16:00 you will be transferred you back to your hotel from which you departed.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.