Private Cajas National Park and Cuenca City Tour
This tour is perfect if you want to enjoy the country side and also the city. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot about culture and appreciate magnificent views.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
The day begins with the journey to the Cajas National Park, where you can observe the natural beauty of its mountains, lakes, and forest quinoa. You could also visit the Garden of the Virgin of Cajas, famous for the apparitions of the Virgin Mary. It's a short walk along the Laguna La Toreadora. The visit to the bottom of the park called Llaviucu is ideal if you want to go to a place to observe birds and their performances.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay Province
After this you will return to Cuenca where you'll visit the main attractions of the city such as Parque Calderon, New and Old Cathedrals, and El Barranco, El Puente Roto, and Hat's factory.
You will return to the hotel at approximately 5pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay Province
Traveler pickup is offered
In this map you will find a selected radius, but if you are staying in Cuenca urban area, just let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is confortable shoes and warm clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.