Private Cambridge Punting Tour
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views from the comfort of your own punt. Your private chauffeured punt tour for up to 12 people will last for approximately 50 minutes and cover the college "Backs". Whilst punting your chauffeur will provide and interesting an informative tour. During the tour you will pass famous sights including Kings College Chapel, The Bridge of Sighs, The Wren Library, New Court St Johns and the Mathematical Bridge.
Punting is a very relaxing way to see the seven riparian Cambridge University colleges which are steeped in fascinating history and the majestic Kings College chapel which provides the most iconic visual imagery for one of the most esteemed educational institutions in the world.
COVID-19 - Under current guidelines groups should be a maximum of 6 unless all of the same households. Boats are fitted with perspex screens to meet social distancing guidelines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: King's College Chapel, King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST England
Your chauffeured tour passes Kings College Chapel and the Senate House.
Pass By: Queens' College, Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9ES England
The turning point of the chauffeured punting tour is Queens College & the Mathematical Bridge.
Pass By: The Backs, Queens' Road, Cambridge CB3 9AH England
The Chauffuered Punting tour passes through the famous colleges backs. This is a stretch of water just under 1 mile long which passes 7 riverside colleges.
Stop At: The River Cam, Cambridge England
The tour is on the River Cam in Cambrdge and lasts approximately 50 minutes.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Bridge of Sighs, St John's College, Cambridge England
The tour passes under the majestic bridge of Sighs, part of St Johns College.
Departure Point :Lets Go Punting, Landing Stage, Thompsons Ln, Cambridge CB5 8AG, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/29/2021 - 6/15/2021
6/16/2021 - 9/15/2021
Monday - Friday: 09:15 AM - 07:45 PM Monday - Friday: 09:15 AM - 07:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Ensure your group meets social distancing guidelines at the current time. Maximum of 6 people per tour unless all one household. Groups of mixed housholds should socially distance while on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.