Private Camel Safari Tour to Oman Wahiba Sands
Enjoy a small group private tour (maximum of 10 travelers) to Wahiba sands, and learn more about the culture of the Bedouins. Ride a camel in the desert for up to four hours with your local guide and feel the desert magical atmosphere. Witness sunsets or sunrises and enjoy the Arabic coffee.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Arabic coffee and dates
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Your tour starts from Bidiyah where you will be introduced to a Bedouin professional guide.The guide will explain the tour in English, Arabic or German.
Admire the beautiful Wahiba sands desert and the amazing colored dunes. Ride a camel for up to four hours with a local guide and explore the desert. Enjoy the Arabic coffee and hospitality provided.
This is a unique opportunity to meet the local villages and see how their lifestyle is.
Departure Point :Park Mosque, 23, Oman
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Long camel rides are maybe not suitable for smaller children
- Minimum age is 8 years
- For children below 8 years, please contact us advanced, if the children are experienced already in riding, we may accept bookings depending on prior experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.