Private Canoe Safari in Linnansaari National Park
This 6-hour guided canoe safari in the wilderness of Linnansaari National Park provides great scenery and enjoyment to all senses in the Finnish wilderness. The archipelago of Linnansaari is great for paddling.
We look for rare Saimaa ringed seals as we paddle.
We enjoy a delicious nature meal on a camping site
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Lunch - Delicious nature meal prepared by guide (local vendace fish and vegetables)
- Indian canoes. We have different size canoes and we select the best canoes for the group
- Entry/Admission - Linnansaari National Park
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Linnansaari National Park, Rantasalmi 58900 Finland
Route goes round the islands in the archipelago of Linnansaari national park
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Nuotniementie, 58830 Rantasalmi, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.