Private Capri Tour - 36ft Boat
A relaxing day on board, pampered by our attentive staff.
Our skipper will let you see the isle of Capri from a unique point of view.
An exclusive service for you, your family and friends, to celebrate special events and to make your holiday in Italy unforgettable.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco, Limoncello, Beer... other drinks available upon request
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Sparkling and Natural
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Capri docking fee in Marina Grande - ONLY if you want to dock at that port
- Lunch - Options for any budget and desire, you can choose your favourite restaurant in Capri
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
A complete visit to the isle of Capri.
Our expert english speaking skipper will bring you to the most beautiful sites around the isle such as the Faraglioni rocks, to the Blue Grotto and to the most beautiful bays for swimming and snorkeling, or simply to relax on board, overlooking amazing landscapes.
Then you will have time for lunch.
After that you can decide if you prefer to visit the isle and walk to the city center for shopping at the boutiques, take the chairlift, or stay on board for swimming and visiting other places from sea level.
The tour will end with return to Sorrento and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Make a wish under the most famous Natural Arch in Capri
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Take a picture at the famous Roman Villa at the edge of Sorrento
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Via Camerelle, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Shopping at the luxury boutiques in Capri
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
If you wish, it will be possible to visit the Blue Grotto, the most famous cave in Capri.
A local company take care of the access, boarding on a smaller wooden boat (See picture*) to accompany you inside the cave.(The Blue Grotto entrance is a very tiny hole inside the rocks along the coasltine)
Once you will be inside, youcan admire all the shades of blu, as you have never seen in your life (Except in case you have been at the grotto before).
Entrance fee of EUR 14,00 have to be paid on the spot. ONLY if you want to visit the site (Alternatively you can stay on board).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Marina Grande, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel available upon request
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.