Private Car and Tour Guide Service in Acapulco
Be your own tour director and explore Acapulco to discover the intersection between Mexican tradition and modern day convenience. A car with a professional tour guide/driver will be at your disposal for four hours to show you the most important sites in the port. Admission to visited sites is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual Local guide/driver (Spanish & English)
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to visited sites.
- Acapulco is generally split into three main districts, the Traditional Zone (the Old Acapulco district), the Golden Zone (the Dorado district) and the Diamond Zone (the Diamante district), and further divided into a series of smaller neighborhoods. You will have a driver and car at your disposal for four hours to discover these great places.
Traditional Zone (the Old Acapulco district)
Once named 'Acapulco Tradicional' and now often referred to as 'Acapulco Naútico', the Old Acapulco district is a particularly historic part of the city and filled with character. Located on the western side of the city, many of the main attractions lie within Acapulco's Traditional Zone, such as the Isla La Roqueta and its small zoo, the white Byzantine-style cathedral, the La Quebrada cliff divers' shows, and the beaches of Caleta, Caletilla, Hornitos, Hornos, La Angosta, Manzanillo, Tamarindos and Tlacopanocha.
The Golden Zone (the Dorado district)
The Dorado district is better known by tourists visiting Acapulco and the Golden Zone and is one of the city's biggest and most significant districts. This part of the resort is based around the Avenida Miguel Alemán (La Costera) and located next to Acapulco Bay (Bahia de Acapulco), directly east of the Playa Hornos. Many upmarket restaurants and shops can be found here, along with endless mid-range hotels and regular events at the Centro Internacional de Convenciones Acapulco (International Convention Centre). Both the Playa Condesa and the Playa Icacos reside in the Golden Zone.
Other recommended sites to visit:
La Isla Shopping Village
Chapel of the Peace
Acapulco's Botanical Garden
Cathedral at the Main Square
Fort of San Diego
Cliff Divers Show
Diego Rivera's Mural & Dolores Olmedo Home
Departure Point :Hotels in Acapulco
Return Detail :Your Hotel's Address
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. A hat and sunglasses might be useful.
- Bring a snack and some water.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.