Private car with driver to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Railway Train Market
Maeklong Railway Market or Talad Rom Hoop is a local market in Samut Songkham province near Bangkok about 1.30 hour. The market open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Highlight of this market is you can see vendors set up their stalls on the track and vendors will quick clear their stalls when the train come. Another highlight of this program is Damnoen Saduak floating market with 1 hour boat ride along the canal. This floating market show you about traditional of Thai living along a canal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking driver
- Boat at floating market for 1 hour
- Parking fee
What's excluded :
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expense
- Train ride
- This program provide you for private car with English speaking driver from Bangkok to Railway Train Market and Damnoen Saduak floating market. The service will start from Bangkok hotel city and will finish at hotel. You will travel for 6-7 hours. Start with Mae Klong Railway Train Market (Talad Rom Hoop) to explore stalls on the track and how they will manage when the train passing by the market. Then the driver will take you to floating market. You will take boat ride an hour to see local live along the canal and the boat will take you through the market to see vendors sell their product on their paddle boat. After that you can walk around the market before go back to Bangkok.
07:00 a.m. - Pick up from the hotel in Bangkok
Depart for Maeklong Railway Market
Watch the Train passing through the market .
Transfer to floating market
Take a boat ride to see a Thai live a long a canal for 1 hour.
Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market.
Return back to Bangkok
2:00 p.m. - Drop off at the hotel in Bangkok city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.