Private Caracalla Baths and Circus Maximus Tour for Kids and Families
Explore the Caracalla Baths and Circus Maximus with your family and children! Discover how the ancient Romans were relaxing and socializing in one of the largest public thermal baths ever built in history. No need to bring a towel! You will see the ruins of ancient pools, changing rooms, gyms, heating systems, saunas and much more. Your top rated kids-friendly guide will then take you to the biggest Entertainment venue of the Roman Empire featuring chariot races, animal hunts and acrobats shows: the Circus Maximus.
You will learn how much fun the ancient Romans used to have cheering, supporting and betting on their favorite team!
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid nfriendly guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Terme di Caracalla
- Entry/Admission - Circus Maximus
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
Enjoy a 2 hours tour of Caracalla Baths and Circus Maximus with your children! You will meet your excellent kids friendly guide at the entrance of Caracalla thermal baths to start your journey back to the Roman Empire. She will play games, use reconstructions and share curious and significant facts to engage the whole family every single moment of the tour. You will learn about the ancient building techniques, the mosaics, the heating systems, the pools, the acqueducts , the sport and social activities of Ancient Romans. You will be surprised to see how good engineers they were!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
Then you will move to Circus Maximus,that was largest venue of entertainment of the ancient Roman Empire with more than 200 thousand spectators. It was the location of chariot races, animal hunts, acrobats shows and other amazing spectacles. It was the only place of entertainment in town where women and men could sit almost everywhere and having a chance to freely fall in love with each other!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pinocchio Tours - Rome Tours for Kids and Families, 00166 Rome Italy
Don't miss the opportunity to have a wonderful experience!
Departure Point :Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Circo Massimo, 00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.