Private Casco Antiguo Evening Tour
A stroll through Casco Viejo, the 341 year old Spanish colonial sector built in 1671 is a must-do. Casco Viejo showcases Panama's Spanish Colonial and Canal-Era history. Located in a vibrant and colorful neighborhood, restored hotels and restaurants in restored buildings lie side by side with crumbling old buildings. Casco Viejo is a promontory- enjoy sea breezes and sweeping ocean and Panama City bay views. It is also Panama City's hottest night life sector. Enjoy a great selection of restaurants and nightlife spots some with 360 views bay and city views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The tour starts with a walk through the Old Town where you can observe the various architectural styles that demonstrates the rich cultural heritage of the area. The main styles are: Spanish, because Panama was a Spanish colony; French, due to the fact that French and Italians who made the first attempted to construct the canal lived in the area.
Over the last few years the Old Town has undergone a massive restoration to bring the buildings, monuments and promenades to their former glory.
In 1997 the Old Town was declared World Heritage by UNESCO, since then the works have continued. Thanks to this initiative the area has been transformed into a tourist and commercial center
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.