Private Catamaran Sailing Eco-Adevnture Manuel Antonio
Departs from Marina Pez Vela in Quepos.
Location: Manuel Antonio National Park.
Length of the Tour: 3.5 - 4 hrs.
The "Spanish Dancer" is a 37-foot MacGregor sport catamaran with a capacity of 12 passengers, perfect for small groups. This boat is a fast and maneuverable craft and recommended for those who like being closer to the elements and truly enjoy the feel of the sun on your face and the sea air in your lungs.
Includes: Local Transportation, Drinks, Cocktails, Grilled fish brochettes, fruits, dessert, coffee & snorkeling gear
Recommendations: Swimming suits, sun block, towel, sun glasses, camera...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Natural Juices
- Buffet Lunch or early dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer (available for purchase, $2 each can )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Planet Dolphin, Marina Pez Vela, Quepos 60601 Costa Rica
Your 4 hour coastal cruise will depart from Marina Pez Vela. Board the catamaran and cruise into the open sea, in search of spotted dolphins, migrating humpback whales, sea turtles and manta rays. Sail along the coastline of Manuel Antonio National Park and enjoy views of the mysterious islands, jagged cliffs and unique rock formations. Catch a glimpse of numerous species of marine birds, including magnificent frigates, pelicans, yellow footed boobies and white ibises.
While touring the coastline, the captain will hoist the sails, wind permitting, and you will enjoy the feel of the catamaran cutting quietly through the blue waters of the Pacific. Your guides will be ready to answer any questions you have, while giving a brief history of the area. After touring the coastline, anchor in a protected cove within the pristine Biesanz Bay for a snorkeling adventure in the warm pacific waters.
Observe the underwater playground. Masks, snorkels and fins will be provided. See numerous species of colorful tropical fish. Afterwards, come back on board and enjoy a delicious buffet meal of grilled fresh fish brochettes with onion and green peppers, pasta salad with vegetables, homemade pesto sauce, fresh tropical fruit, homemade flan, the freshest Costa Rican coffee, cocktails and natural fruit drinks. Discover the true meaning of the word paradise as you relax and enjoy the Pura Vida ("pure life") in this beautiful bay surrounded by the lush green landscape and the soothing sounds of the ocean. Finally, enjoy your scenic journey back to the Quepos dock. If you have chosen a summer afternoon departure, you may even be able to view a dramatic sunset on the way back to shore as an added bonus.
Departure Point :Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation service is included in the price ONLY if you re staying in Quepos/Manuel Antonio area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.